12 Best LinkedIn Automation Tools in 2023 for Better Leads
LinkedIn has been proclaimed as the best social media platform for professionals. No matter which profession you belong to, LinkedIn is the place to meet thousands of people from your industry. Apart from being a platform that can help you achieve your career and business goals, it is a place where you can interact and socialize.
However, it takes time and effort to stay engaged and interact with other LinkedIn users. If you feel you would like things to happen on their own, consider using LinkedIn automation tools.Several automation tools are available for businesses of all sizes. But, first, let us understand how this will help you.
What Is LinkedIn Automation?
As is the demand of all social media platforms, LinkedIn also requires an active presence. This constant attention means that it is going to be time-consuming. Most marketers do not have time to spare. It is almost a luxury that is unaffordable.
LinkedIn automation tools can help you automate all activities that you would otherwise have to perform manually. Actions such as sending messages to prospective clients or follow-up messages to them. Furthermore, automated connection requests and many more actions can be taken through LinkedIn automation tools.
What Are LinkedIn Automation Tools?
Automation tools are designed to imitate human behavior. So apart from saving your time, LinkedIn automation tools also have other benefits like assisting in running uniquely designed campaigns.
Other benefits include mining and organizing data to help in creating a better recapitulation of your campaigns. You can also integrate other marketing tools with LinkedIn automation tools for an all-around multichannel campaign. Automation tools are there to help you achieve your business and professional goals on LinkedIn.
One thing to note about automation tools is that some will also do a lot of intelligent groundwork for you. So, you can use these tools to generate leads and follow-up with prospects effectively. Some features also allow you to send a quick refresh page before you head over to a meeting.
Our Picks for the Top LinkedIn Automation Tools of 2023
We tried several different LinkedIn automation tools, and these are our top 12 picks. They are in no particular order. However, we feel one or several of them may be the right one for you. So, let's go through our list of LinkedIn automation tools and their price points and the features they offer.
SocialPilot is a simple social media management and marketing platform. You can use it to build all your social media workflows from scratch. It also helps in the execution of campaigns. This tool enables you to create new content, schedule it and automate the actual posting process. Additionally, the app offers analytics to analyze post-performance and help you tweak your approach accordingly.
SocialPilot offers several LinkedIn automation tools that will help you stay active and ahead on LinkedIn. These tools help you with a holistic overview of your LinkedIn company page. It is very helpful as it allows you to set performance benchmarks and gain insights from crucial metrics.
It can also help you optimize your posts on LinkedIn to increase engagement. Other features include automated scheduling of content and mentions of other pages for immediate attention.
SocialPilot offers a 14-day free trial with packages ranging from 30 USD to 150 USD. The packages have something for everyone, whether you are looking at it for personal use or an organization looking to manage a bigger volume of accounts.
2. Linked Helper
Linked Helper is a browser-based application with a built-in CRM system for productive and safe LinkedIn automation. In addition, the app has several useful features that will allow the automation of endorsements, communication, and several other aspects of LinkedIn.
The automated messaging feature allows for complete customization. This particular feature ensures that each message is tailored to align with your brand or personal image.
Some advantages of using Linked Helper2 are:
- You can make your messages look professional and personalized by adding your signature automatically.
- You can build effective lead generation funnels by using the powerful lists manager. It helps you stay focused on each campaign and ensures no mix-up even if they are running simultaneously.
Some drawbacks of using Linked Helper2:
- Linked Helper does not support emojis, so you will not be able to use any. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot utilize it for informal communication or messages as part of your LinkedIn marketing solutions.
- The software can sometimes be buggy when it comes to gathering contacts for its list manager. Unfortunately, this can sometimes have a negative impact on your productivity.
The app has a standard package that is available for 15 USD a month. However, it has options to make quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly payments. In addition, the bulk payment options are discounted.
Expandi is a newer entry on the list of cloud-based LinkedIn automation tools. It is a great choice if you want to increase your profile visibility through targeted campaigns for connections. Additionally, it personalizes your messages and uses advanced targeting options. It is very easy to set up due to its innovative design and controls that are easy to use and intuitive.
All the automated campaign options in Expandi are perfectly aligned and compliant with LinkedIn rules. One such feature includes the sending out of invites. In addition, Expandi has a limit for each day, so it is not detected for overuse by LinkedIn.
The pros of using Expandi are:
- Get advanced targeting features for LinkedIn. For example, you will be able to find people who engage with specific posts. These profiles are identified and targeted with personalized messages.
The cons of using Expandi are:
- It is pricey compared to other LinkedIn automation tools that are available on the market.
- If you need to use advanced options like creating a custom CSV list, you will need to use other tools to complement Expandi.
The price of Expandi is set at 99 USD per account.
Zopto is the ideal LinkedIn automation tool for sales teams and start-ups. This tool helps speed up lead generation and funnel qualified leads towards sales. Like Expandi, it is also cloud-based and is very easy to set up.
This tool requires the LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator account to take advantage of all the amazing features Zopto offers fully. The specialized dashboard gives you an insight into all your active campaigns for lead generation. Zopto is also great for capturing new markets that fall outside your company's network.
Benefits of using Zopto:
- Each active campaign on LinkedIn can be used separately for targeting the ideal client. For example, you can filter by location, industry, seniority level, and company size. Additionally, some filters allow you to target the level of seniority in companies.
- You can choose and select the level of engagement for each active campaign on LinkedIn.
Drawbacks of using Zopto:
- You will not be able to cancel an active campaign once it is launched if you make a mistake with the target audience.
- The billing process of Zopto is not communicated properly. As a result, you will not be notified when your free trial ends, and you get billed for the next month.
Zopto offers three price points dubbed Personal, Grow, and Agency. The price is per month starting from 215 USD and going up to 895 USD. However, they do offer the option to pay quarterly, and it comes with a discount.
MeetAlfred is a highly effective tool for campaigns that focus on end-to-end social selling. Social selling is an art that requires you to construct the right message at the right time and for the right person. MeetAlfred is ideal for achieving this objective on LinkedIn since it requires a high level of customization.
Additionally, this tool also helps send connection requests to potential users quickly. The chrome extension allows you to send bulk messages as well. However, some marketers believe this tactic to be a hit-or-miss approach.
This LinkedIn automation tool has an additional CRM feature that allows you to create and execute several LinkedIn campaigns. It is the best way to keep your audience engaged and updated with what your company or brand has done.
Other benefits of using MeetAlfred are:
- You can get insights for every active LinkedIn campaign in real-time. The best part of this feature is that it allows for tracking each lead. So, it will enable you to gauge the effectiveness of your LinkedIn marketing solutions in real-time.
- The auto-detection feature in MeetAlfred warns you when you cross limits in each campaign based upon your LinkedIn membership status.
Using MeetAlfred also has some drawbacks. They are:
- MeetAlfred does not accept debit cards as a valid payment option.
- It is one of the more expensive LinkedIn automation tools available in the market.
The feature set you select MeetAlfred will cost you between 49 USD to 120 USD a month. However, as more users are added, each will incur an additional monthly cost between 59 to 89 USD per user.
Crystal is an intelligent LinkedIn automation tool that predicts an individual's personality from just looking at the profile. Sounds interesting? It is. Marketers have used Crystal effectively to reap the many benefits it offers, and if done right, it can help identify target audiences accurately.
The personality profile will allow you to understand why a user does something, how they behave, and most importantly: what motivates them to buy? Such detailed insights into your customer base allow you to communicate with them with accuracy and pitch them the right ideas.
Pros of using Crystal include:
- Crystal is AI-based, so it uses artificial intelligence to create a personality profile. Then, every personality trait is predicted through the complete analysis of text samples and assessing responses.
- Apart from giving you insights into your connections' personalities, it also suggests the best ways for interactions. For example, you will be advised on how to initiate contact with a profile. Should it be a direct LinkedIn message or a personalized email?
Cons of using Crystal include:
- In the basic, free version of Crystal, you will only have to analyze ten profiles in total. However, if you want a higher research volume, you will have to pay for this tool. Therefore, Crystal is more effective for bigger businesses.
- The results tend to be inaccurate. In addition, there is the element of bias because those taking the DISC test may not answer everything accurately.
Crystal pricing begins from 19 USD per month.
This LinkedIn automation tool has gained popularity in the recent past because it is very easy to use. Dux-Soup will find a potential lead, nurture them and get them close to conversion. The process of communication with prospects becomes a hassle-free task with this LinkedIn automation tool.
Additionally, all messages are personalized with the inclusion of visual elements. As a result, the reader will feel like the message was written by a human. Other reasons why you should consider using Dux-Soup include:
- Drip campaigns are very easy to plan and execute on LinkedIn, allowing beginners to work like pros.
- Dux-Soup has an excellent customer support department with a good track record of dealing with issues efficiently and promptly.
However, there are other things to consider, such as:
- Your device can slow down after you install the Chrome extension of Dux-Soup. Moreover, your LinkedIn account will also take more time to load.
- The interface is not user-friendly and may seem a little old with missing intuitive elements. You will need time to understand the tool, learn its features before you can use it properly.
Soup-Dux pricing begins from 11.25 USD a month. However, they do offer a basic introductory option which is limited in its features but is free. That is an excellent way to gauge whether Soup-Dux is for you or not.
8. Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight is one of the simpler LinkedIn automation tools on this list. However, it is still quite powerful, filled with features that will benefit marketers using LinkedIn. The main idea behind Cirrus Insight is to tell you how people are reacting to your posts. After looking at your LinkedIn post, every action that a person takes will be reported to you when using this tool.
Other features of Cirrus Insight also let you link documents with every message that you send. This way, you can track engagement levels easily. For example, you will see when your document was opened and which pages were read and which ones were skipped. In addition, the time each user spends reading your document will also be shared with you.
Some benefits of using Cirrus Insight are:
- An easy-to-install Chrome extension is available for 'Attach,' allowing you to create and share links in your inbox. Everything here is trackable, and you can also retrieve important details about engagement on your content.
- Attach is highly compatible with Dropbox, Google Docs, and other such cloud-based software. In addition, it gives you the freedom to choose different formats for your LinkedIn messages.
The drawbacks of using Cirrus Insight are:
- Although it is a simple tool, it was not designed with the user experience in mind. For example, you do not have the liberty to send emails directly using Cirrus Insight.
- The on-phone support is not available for users, and the integration support is also missing.
Cirrus Insight offers three levels, starter, pro, and expert, priced at 7 USD, 16 USD, and 27 USD per month per user. In addition, they offer a handy option to calculate the total price based on the number of users you purchase it for. All payments are billed annually.
IFTTT stands for If This Then That. A strange name for a LinkedIn automation tool, isn't it? Nevertheless, it is an advanced AI-based platform that aims to build a better-connected world. The features it offers are great if used correctly for LinkedIn automation.
To start with, IFTTT has a handful of automation tools and presets, which are called recipes. For example, if a prospective user downloads an e-book sent to their LinkedIn inbox, a newsletter email will automatically be sent to their inbox. Similarly, if someone unfollows your LinkedIn profile, a feedback email will be sent.
The following recipes can be used effectively for LinkedIn automation:
- Automated publishing of images on LinkedIn when you upload them on Instagram.
- Similarly, when you post something on Facebook, it will be published on LinkedIn. Complete with the use of appropriate hashtags.
- All WordPress blogs and articles will also be published automatically on the LinkedIn profile.
The pros of using IFTTT are:
- Easy to comprehend and use since the recipes of IFTTT make it easier to set up. It does not take a coding expert to run IFTTT applications.
- It is a great fit for SaaS products as it manages social media accounts and generates leads.
Cons of using IFTTT:
- The preset recipes can fail, but there is no way of knowing why or how they failed.
- You only have the option to set one condition. So, for example, you can set up "if this and this" or "if this or that," but not both.
IFITT offers custom pricing for most enterprises, so you'll need to contact them to get a quote. However, they do offer a 560 USD per month package with a curated list of features.
This LinkedIn automation tool looks for business email addresses and phone numbers to create a list of potential connections. It allows marketers to collect the right contact information from various sources quickly and efficiently.
The whole process of connecting becomes seamless, which results in better lead generation. Additionally, the process is automated, with the results being relevant and valid. You can also customize your messages using Aeroleads as it integrates well with all top CRM solutions. Used in collaboration with the LinkedIn sales navigator, Aeroleads is worth it.
- Every email suggestion you get from this tool is relevant and updated.
- All the information gathered is exportable into CSV files
- LinkedIn integration is smooth, and the chrome extension is quite easy to set up.
Some drawbacks to keep in mind:
- The integration with LinkedIn may cause an increase in profile load time.
- The user interface is outdated and can sometimes be annoying.
- You risk losing credits if the connections you aim for do not fit your company's needs.
Aeroleads offers several packages ranging from 49 USD to 499 USD a month. Additionally, if the existing packages do not fit your needs, they can provide a tailor-made custom-priced package.
Dripify is a great LinkedIn automation tool that focuses on creating a sales funnel. Dripify does this in a few minutes using cloud-based advanced algorithms. First, you need to import leads for the tool from CSV files and construct a sequence. This sequence should be accurate with care taken to ensure that the target parameters are set properly. Then you need to set time intervals and triggers using the control panel to complete the setup.
This integration is great for launching campaigns and for LinkedIn SEO. Once you get the leads, managing them easily with Dripify. It also allows you to establish a team that will have specific roles and privileges. You will also be able to track the progress of your LinkedIn SEO and campaigns and get a downloadable summary report.
Pros of Dripify:
- Easy to learn with the help of video tutorials and resources at your disposal.
- You do not need any technical skills to manage campaigns on a drip with easy integration.
- The user interface is accessible and simple.
Cons of Dripify:
- The downloading options can be improved.
- There is no companion app available for Dripify.
Dripify pricing starts from 39 USD per month. Advanced packages are offered for 59 USD and 79 USD per month.
LiProspect is a collection of LinkedIn automation tools designed to offer a very human-like support system. It is made for managing outreach and follow-ups for you. In addition, the autopilot feature makes it easy for you to get noticed on the platform.
Setting up LiProspect is easy and can be done within five minutes. All your leads will be monitored in a humanized way using the prospect manager feature. Consider this your virtual manager who works while you focus on other aspects of the business. The campaign manager feature runs your campaigns while you monitor through the auto-tracking feature.
The benefits of using LiProspect are:
- You can run unlimited campaigns and use the highly accurate targeting features.
- LiProspect comes with a mobile proxy integration that is compatible with 4G.
- The user interface is great and very simple to use.
The drawbacks are:
- Customer support is not so great.
- Users have reported unresponsiveness from LiProspect from time to time.
LiProspect offers two packages named Professional and Whitelabel, priced at 49 USD and 490 USD per month, respectively.
If you feel these automation tools are complicated and confusing, consider hiring an SEO marketing agency specializing in LinkedIn marketing solutions. These were our top picks when it comes to LinkedIn automation tools. However, if these do not fit your needs, then rest assured there are automation solutions available for LinkedIn that will be right for you.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools in 2023
LinkedIn is a great platform for lead generation as it has over 738 million people constantly staying in touch. Here are the best LinkedIn automation tools in 2023Hire Us Today